Saturday, July 03, 2010

Switching Teams...

So while Brooke and I started out as Team Edward, after watching New Moon, we are officially switching to Team Jacob and you know what they say "Once you go (Jacob) Black, you never go back!"
I am totally digging my summer hours. I am off at 11m on Friday and i am loving spending those afternoons with my girls. Sometimes both of them and sometimes just one at a time for some special mommy/daughter time. Yesterday was Brooke's day. We had planned to grab a yummy Taco Bueno lunch but unfortunately our closest TB is closed for remodel. We drove around and ended up at Scary MCD's. it did not disappoint not only was the food discgusting but an actual fight broke out between 2 young ummmm "ladie." There was a serious amount of weave pulling going on - all kinds of Jerry Springer action. I yelled at Brooke " grab our food at run." She was so funny - she was holding the tray of food and kept setting it down and looking at me in shock. The fight was across the restaurant and really we weren't in any danger, we were near an exit. Funny how those things run through your mind. I even took the time to make sure a group of out of town HS softball players were safe. The fight moved outside and we were safe but both a little shook up.
After the McDonald's debacle, we met our new friend Jessica at the movie theatre to watch "eclipse" the third movie in the Twilight series. To put it in Brooke's terms " O M G!" It was so good! Turned out to be a great day - we will probably go see it again. We ended with a skate party for our friend Carter's 5th birthday. I will post some pics from that later! Here is Brookie and Jessica right before the movie starts - these two were so "giggly" I loved it!

1 comment:

Bootsy said...

Glad your back to blogging! I missed you (your blog).