Thursday, February 11, 2010

Boo-Boo-Licious!

Out of the mouths of babes! I am telling you I can not keep up with all the things Kate has been saying lately - she never ceases to amaze me! I think I have mentioned that even at almost 3 1/2 I still rock her to sleep most nights. Some nights I rock her long enough for her to get relaxed then she wants passed off to daddy. She has always been a nestler. Even though i never breast-fed, she still likes snuggling deep into my chest. I used to joke that my right boob was mine but the left one belongs to Kate! The other day she was "nuggling" with me and she looks up at me and says " mom your boobs are fantastic!" Of course, with a 10 yr old big sis in the house, boobs are a big deal - Kate wants to be just like mom and sissy and adores her "brawl", a white tank with lace trim.
The other day she was having an "all about sissy day" she wanted sissy to rock her to sleep, you could see kate struggling to get comfy and brooke getting frustrated. Pretty soon, kate started banging on brooke's chest saying "sissy - where are your boobs!" Ahhhh, nobody nuggles like mommy!
So this brings us to our latest boob story! Last night, Kate went to church alone while the rest of us went to brooke's soccer game. I love how much she enjoys her church class and Sunday school! She is light years ahead on her Bible knowledge and can't leave our church without high-fiving and kissing "big Jesus!" So when we got home last night i went into her room to say her prayers with her. She said, Dear Jesus, thank you for everything. I love you with the heart in my boob!"

I decided to spend some time this morning working on her baby book.


When i used to dream about becoming a stay at home mom i dreamed of relaxing days, sipping flavored coffees and scrapbooking for hours. Turns out, not so much! So having just a little of time to update her baby book this morning was very exciting! I can't believe I am over 3 years into her "first 5 years" baby book! I need to get scrapping again! Both girls books are waaaaaaaayyy behind and hosting a scrapbook party is on my 40x40 list so hopefully I will make some time for that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...oh my out of the mouths of babes so sweet!!!
That baby book is darling!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I hope that I did not hurt you.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online yfa