Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

The Friday of Christmas break brought some conflict! Brooke's entire school went to the movies - seriously, how cool is that? They even surprised them by taking them to the movie in 3d! Jay chaperoned a car full of mid-schoolers including Brooke. On Wednesday of that week, Kate said she needed something for her party on Friday. I had been asking her for days what they were doing for Christmas in her class. Finally, she said, ummm, you might want to check my bag. I think Mrs. Wilcox wrote you a note! Well, come to find out she had a whole Christmas program they had put together - i was soooo excited - there is really nothing cuter, is there? Unfortunately, it also brought conflict, Jay was already committed to Brooke's school. I guess it was just bad timing because none of our family could make it. I was so excited to have my work BFF, Jessica with me. She totally rocks and so did the concert! Here are some pics of my talented little munchkin!




I am so thrilled with Kate's teacher this year - she is a doll and really goes all out for the kids - it's a great way to start Kate's academic career! Her son is in the same class as Kate and the two of them have a budding relationship, so much so they got busted for kissing under the table and apparently there was NO mistletoe in sight - oops! Hard to believe she is just 4 - she is still the greatest gift I have ever received!

Brooke had a great time with jay unfortunately he didn't take any pics - imagine that! Next time i will remind him. We met back home at 1:00 and hit the road for Christmas with my dad. I will save that for my next post!

1 comment:

I.A.M said...

I wish you a happy new year (:





( http://girlstalkingaloud.blogspot.com/ )